Make sure your tickets are available: book them now and receive a gift! *
* Only valid on presentation of an online ticket in ‘Bruges Beer Experience’. One gift per booking. Cannot be accumulated.
Open seven days a week
Closed on Christmas and New Year’s day
Museum : 10 am to 6 pm
Entry until 1 hour prior to closing
Bar / Shop: 10 am to 6.30 pm
- Free Wi-Fi
- Backpacks allowed
- Free lockers
- Bar & shop: free entry
- There are separate ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilets in the bar and in the museum.
- Taking pictures is allowed.
- Dogs are allowed. Giraffes are not.
- Due to the lack of a lift, the building is not wheelchair accessible.
- Prams are allowed, but keep in mind that there are a lot of stairs!
- Bringing your own drinks and snacks is not allowed.
- Smoking is forbidden throughout the building.
Take the exit Brugge (Bruges) and follow the car park signs. Bruges Beer Experience is located on Bruges’ Market Square, in the middle of the city centre.
The car parks nearest to Bruges Beer Experience are ‘Pandreitje’, ‘Biekorf’, ‘Zilverpand’ and ‘t Zand’.
The National Railway Company of Belgium provides smooth and quick train connections from Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp, Kortrijk, Ostend, Blankenberge and Knokke. Bruges’ Market Square is a 15 minute walk from the railway station (1.3 km).
You can take any De Lijn bus towards the city centre (‘Centrum’). Bruges Beer Experience is located on Bruges’ Market Square, with several bus stops nearby.